February 23-24, 2017 | Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
* Registration for conference includes continental breakfast and lunch each day, conference materials and access to exhibits.
Many of the expenses for Land&Water Summits are paid for by our sponsors. Because of the continued generosity and support from Summit Sponsors, registration fees for the 2016 Land&Water Summit will remain the same as last year.
Pre-Summit Arid Low Impact Development and Green Infrastructure Tour
See Green Infrastructure Working in Our Communities
Join us for the third of our Arid LID/ GI field trips Wednesday February 22nd. This year we’ll start up north in Bernalillo and Santa Ana Pueblo and head south through Rio Rancho into the North Valley of Albuquerque, leaving the hotel at 8am and returning by 3pm. Sites include:
- Bernalillo Athena Pond, Town of Bernalillo
- Pueblo of Santa Ana Bosque Reclamation
- Cleveland HS, Rio Rancho
- Bachechi Open Space (lunch here)
- Rio Grande Nature Center Education Building
There’s a final optional stop leaving the hotel at 4 pm to tour Tractor Brewing, sample local beers and talk with colleagues about the possibilities presented on the tour.
Please note that registration for the tour is separate from summit registration. You can do one or the other or both. Seating for the tour is limited so register early.